Excellent Advantages of PCBA Processing
PCBA processing is an electronic processing industry with a relatively high degree of mechanical equipment integration. The more and more mature smt processing industry and the improvement of manufacturing technology have continuously improved the yield of PCBA processed products, and the efficiency has gradually increased. PCBA is processed separately from PCB and SMT. What are the better values?
The advantages of PCBA are summarized in the following points. It's believed that it will be helpful to some small enterprises, hoping to lead the technology companies that choose electronic processing manufacturers.
1. The PCBA factory boasts a complete departmental system, clear division of labor, and rich industry experience.
2. The PCBA factory has many purchase channels and few handling links, which helps to shorten the delivery time.
3. The PCBA factory has a complete quality management system, and the product quality is guaranteed.
4. PCBA can effectively reduce business management costs, employment costs, time costs, and material costs.
5. Incoming material inspection by professional quality inspection department avoids a series of problems caused by quality failure of purchased materials.
6. Only responsible for payment and receiving, the cost calculation is convenient and clear.
7. The delivery time of the company's own finished products is controllable, and the shipment plan can be arranged reasonably.
8. Professional material management system and warehousing, convenient storage and extraction of components.
9. After-sales maintenance of the product is guaranteed.
10. If the number of components is small, it may not be possible to buy, but the PCBA factory will solve it.
11. Professional high-quality PCBA supplier channels, continuous and stable cooperative relationship, guaranteed quality of component procurement, and easy cost control.
12. Always focus on one-stop PCBA customization, and the engineering team and production line equipment are only born for PCBA intelligent manufacturing.
13. Reduce circulation links in product production, improve quality traceability, and ensure quality consistency. PCB manufacturing, component procurement, PCBA processing, and test assembly can only be completed in one factory.
14. Reasonably make full use of the resources of the division of labor and reduce unnecessary expenditures. Design, R&D, and production are in different stages. Professional work should be done by professional people, which is more efficient, more secure, and more cost-effective.
15. The production of the product only passes through one PCBA manufacturer, and the confidentiality of intellectual property rights is higher.
16. The unified integration of components and other materials and component resources can reduce repeated purchases, reduce losses, and reduce company costs.
17. Reduce communication costs and increase the time to market for products. There is no need to connect components, PCBs, PCBA, and test assembly separately. The current technology products are iteratively fast, and time determines the living space.
18. Professional one-stop PCBA custom processing, handling cases and various situations in various industries, and having more sufficient experience in dealing with unexpected situations that may occur during the production of new products.
19. ZF Electronics has always focused on PCBA one-stop service, product production follow-up is more professional, quality control is more refined, and after-sales service is more intimate.
20. ZF Electronics has more comprehensive PCBA customer case list and can stand the test of the market. It is more reliable for customers who conduct customized PCBA processing for the first time.